Monday, April 8, 2013

Join the Circus...

 
I'd like to run away and join the circus.

I'd make a wonderful sideshow.

Though I can't bend and twist like a fruit roll-up...
Or breath fire--tho I've tried to after eating Doritos and jalapeño cheese dip...
Or hang on a trapeze--however, I do hang upside down off my bed quite regularly...

I like the circus.

But not the clowns.

I hate clowns. They are deceptive.

They have to paint on their smile. And there is something deeply sinister about squishy, red noses.
Their shoe size is questionable...they are liars. All of them...

I have been called a clown...I take great offence. Do not compare me to those maniacal creatures from Beneath.

Unfortunately, the circus is the front for their evil doings. It is very hard for an clown-educated person like myself to enjoy the circus when they infest it like cockroaches.

I'd like to join the circus-but I can't. The clowns must go.

Just sayin'.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment