Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ode to an Empty Blog...

So obviously, I am the only one reading my blog---and that is okay! Go Ammie!! RAH! RAH!

Strangely this is very therapeutic....my thoughts wander back to wearing sparkly fairy wings around the house during my childhood....or possibly that was last week--I'm not real clear on the details.

SO since I am alone in the confines of my private blog, I thought I'd shout out to the cyber world:
I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!! Yay!

My wonderfully handsome fiancé (soon to-be-husband) is as brilliant and talented as they come...which can give a girl a serious inferiority complex, but I digress. He is amazing. End of story.

I shouldn't stop at three sentences to describe him but he might be reading this so.....I love you, Darling :)

Anywho, I should introduce myself before I get any further, Dear Blog.

I am Ammie. Pronounced A-M-Y but most definitely not spelled the same way. Totally different names-they just sound similar. Just so's you're clear.

I am a follower of Yahweh and a lover of His ways. My heart is found in Him and my prayer is to be a reflection of His Glory. soli deo gloria

I have the most amazing job in the world. I have the privilege of being the Youth/Worship Director at Williamstown Christian Church. In essence, I get to corral a large number of junior high kids and talk to them about my favorite subject, Jesus. I also get to play Ninja--which, by the way, I rock!

I am a middle child. This, quite easily, explains the need for therapy. It does not explain the need for fairy wings. But I digress, again. I love my family. They accept me and my fairy wings.

Other than all that, I enjoy doing many things. None of which I am any good at, but nevertheless I enjoy doing them. Poetry, writing, singing, photography, and design among a few.

 I apologize in advance, Dear Blog, for you are sure to be exhausted by my inabilities and incessant prattle.

 I will leave you now to ponder our new found friendship whilst I go take off my fairy wings...

No comments:

Post a Comment