Friday, March 22, 2013

Celebration...

Today I must celebrate. I am celebrating my dear friend, Sarah.
 
Sarah is one of the most talented artist/photographers I have ever ever known. (My world consists of gifted people of whom I sit in awe of...as I hide under the nearest rock)
 
Anywaaaay, Sarah not only has a store on Etsy (see link for amazingness)
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/PhotographyAndNails,
 but she also has a new blog. YAY!! Visit NOW!
http://nailartenthusiast.blogspot.com/ 
 
Sarah is one of the most simplex people I know. Beneath the beautiful, quiet countenance is a wonderland bursting with color. She has a sarcastic and funny sense of humor and yet possesses the grace and elegance of a queen (how does she do that?!)

She is whimsical and magical...she sees the world through different eyes. This, I believe, is why her art and photographs speak to those of us who can only dream of the realm she lives in. It is a window into her world...

She has an old soul...the likeness of her character can only be found in the pages of an ancient book. She possesses the grace and elegance of a Jane Austen heroine, but with the fire and sparkle of a Shakespearean fairy (shhh...she has wings).

I am blessed to know her and call her "my sister" (and fellow phantom hunter).

Hooray for my friend, Sarah!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I don't really know what to say!

    Of course you know that a lot of who I have become is because of you! You're my sister, role model, best friend, and a million other awesome things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love you, my Sarah!!! Thanks for being my dear friend. You are so amazing and talented and I'm so proud of you!

      Delete